300 Norma Mag improved 245 berger EOL load

I've got a 35 degree version with huge free bore and I load as a single shot for ELR so I imagine your load will be considerably lower. I'm running 92g N570 and my bullets are only seated about 1/2 way into the neck. Start low (like 82) and work up

Do you anticipate less barrel life with the N570?
I do, but it's a hunting rifle and if it makes it 1000 rounds I'll be happy. If it's less then it is what it is. If I don't play around with other bullets finding loads then it should last me quite awhile as is. Only shoot about 20-30 shots a year practicing before season. Another powder would definitely get you a little more life for less velocity.

I do, but it's a hunting rifle and if it makes it 1000 rounds I'll be happy. If it's less then it is what it is. If I don't play around with other bullets finding loads then it should last me quite awhile as is. Only shoot about 20-30 shots a year practicing before season. Another powder would definitely get you a little more life for less velocity.
Yeah
What is the size of groups you are getting? What brass are you using?

Yeah
What is the size of groups you are getting? What brass are you using?

Lapua brass, got about 450 or so rounds down the barrel now. Last time I had it out if shot a 4.3" five shot group at 976yds with the 245's.

I've been in the .2" group range at 100yds with both the 245 and 215 bergers. Seems to hold 1/2 moa out to the ranges I'll hunt with it.

What speeds did you end up with using Berger 245? I've been looking at building one but a 28" tube. I'm hoping for 3050+. Considering 300 Terminator if NMi can't get there.