300 Norma imp Help

If you have a Hornady seating die without the micrometer stem you can just use the screw stem adjustor off that die and it will clear.
I had the same problem with a 300PRC micrometer die in my Co-Ax and just swapped the adjustor with a "custom grade" WSM seating die. Now I have a micrometer WSM seating die and a standard 300PRC seating die.
Also just modified a 7RUM RCBS gold medal match bushing neck die set i got on amazon for $30 to run the 300PRC and the gold medal micrometer die clears the A-arm on the coax.

If you have a Hornady seating die without the micrometer stem you can just use the screw stem adjustor off that die and it will clear.
I had the same problem with a 300PRC micrometer die in my Co-Ax and just swapped the adjustor with a "custom grade" WSM seating die. Now I have a micrometer WSM seating die and a standard 300PRC seating die.
Also just modified a 7RUM RCBS gold medal match bushing neck die set i got on amazon for $30 to run the 300PRC and the gold medal micrometer die clears the A-arm on the coax.
Great idea I will see if I can make that work.

I had the same issue and just bought a rcbs rock chucker for my seating die. Seemed like the quickest and easiest way out of the problem.

I was able to use the guts out of a non micrometer Hornady die and make that work for now. I bought a used whidden die from someone on The Forum here. I don't mind the whidden seating dies just haven't had good luck with their full-length sizing dies.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.