300 Jazz????

I think it is 105.3grs. of water. I did a 7xr which is also based off the 300 Norma Mag. I also did a 338xr which is off the 338 Norma Mag case. I like long necks so these are long neck 35 degree shoulder deals with the case straightened a bit. I had a re-sizing reamer made & simply run the brass into the re-sizing die and shoot. It shoots so well while fire forming I would gladly fire form brass for folks.
Semper Fi

I think it is 105.3grs. of water. I did a 7xr which is also based off the 300 Norma Mag. I also did a 338xr which is off the 338 Norma Mag case. I like long necks so these are long neck 35 degree shoulder deals with the case straightened a bit. I had a re-sizing reamer made & simply run the brass into the re-sizing die and shoot. It shoots so well while fire forming I would gladly fire form brass for folks.
Semper Fi

Sounds interesting. I'll keep this in mind.

Tank

300 Jazz is a 338 norma improved 35degree shoulders. If memory serves they were sending 210's in 3200's. Only had the 7mm version for awhile. Now I have a custom 300 rum. Whole lot easier to get ammo for when the loose it in your luggage.

Brent

300 Jazz is a 338 norma improved 35degree shoulders. If memory serves they were sending 210's in 3200's. Only had the 7mm version for awhile. Now I have a custom 300 rum. Whole lot easier to get ammo for when the loose it in your luggage.

Brent

Yip the 300 RUM is a way easier way to get 3100fps with a 210gr

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts