300 grain .338 Nosler accubond long range

Thanks, Im looking forward to this bullet. Some of the others in that line up are undersized and do not seem to want to shoot. So Im hoping they get this one right.

Shooters Pro shop showed a few of these in stock the other day, but were gone fast. I also am eager to try these out. They have been in the works for a long time. Still searching for a good 300 gr HUNTING bullet for my edge.

I've been waiting as well. I have been shooting the 300 red in my 338 edge and it seems to like them for steel. It didnt should like there was any scheduled run for the 300 lrabas far as he could see. With the state of our country and the world I dont expect them anytime soon.

Shooters Pro shop showed a few of these in stock the other day, but were gone fast. I also am eager to try these out. They have been in the works for a long time. Still searching for a good 300 gr HUNTING bullet for my edge.

Have you tried a 260 gr hammer bullet? Obviously it's not 300 grains, but I'm running it at 3K in my edge with n570 and 26" barrel. Full disclosure, I haven't shot anything with it, but hammer bullets have ample testimonies as to their effectiveness.

There's also a 300 gr accubond available.

I'm more interested in higher bc for 1000 plus. Have shot the 300 accubond a lot at 1000 and under and there ok for that. The new 300 Lr should be over .800 bc.

Loonie -
Maybe these will work for you

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.