• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 grain (.338 cal) Matchking

Bravo 4

Looking for a small supply (30+) of 300 grain Matchkings to test in a barrel. I can pay or do some trading. For you .338 guys maybe some .338 Lapua (brand) brass or .338 RUM, or ammo, or whatever. Thing is that I "need" them pretty quick. I am going on a trip for work in a few weeks and will be gone for a short period of time. However, during that time I have a new barrel I can have threaded/chambered/installed by my gunsmith while I'm gone, if my current barrel doesn't like the matchkings.
PM me if you want to barter. I'm not desperate but will make sure you come out ahead on the deal.

Looking for a small supply (30+) of 300 grain Matchkings to test in a barrel. I can pay or do some trading. For you .338 guys maybe some .338 Lapua (brand) brass or .338 RUM, or ammo, or whatever. Thing is that I "need" them pretty quick. I am going on a trip for work in a few weeks and will be gone for a short period of time. However, during that time I have a new barrel I can have threaded/chambered/installed by my gunsmith while I'm gone, if my current barrel doesn't like the matchkings.
PM me if you want to barter. I'm not desperate but will make sure you come out ahead on the deal.
I have 22 .338 300gr MK's. I am in Southwest Idaho.