300 Blk 190 Grain SubX seating problem

The bench rest boys will sort their bullets for length from base to ogive which is not needed for 300 blk but measuring will show you how much the length of a bullet can vary which will vary your OAL measurements. This is most likely what you are seeing with your OAL. Also I have not had much success with swageing out the military crimp in brass. Cutting the crimp out has worked much better for me, Sinclair has tools for this that will fit a electric screw driver. I also taper crimp most all of my AR loads for better ES this really helps on subsonic loads.
Ok does the Hornady 300 Blk die kit have the taper crimp in the seating die or do I have to get a separate die for the taper crimp?

Hornady has a lot of die sets. But the sets that have a taper crimp are advertised as such, I do like the separate taper crimp die better than the one built into the seating die. If you are putting in a Sinclair order get their primer pocket uniform tool.

Right, and your point? I used to use a roll crimp and I now rarely do. There's really no point in crimping 300 BLK subs in an AR if you don't have setback problems.