300 Blackout Lake City Brass

scottwwv

Formed from once fired lake city brass. Fully swagged and formed. Tumbled and polished.
$11 per Hundred. Random check with a head space gauge.

I can ship 350 in small flat rate box for $7 dollars or close to 2k in a medium box for $14

Contact

Scott 304-692-5088
Text before Calling
Thanks

Location? Might be interested...

I make my own as well...Have a jig and a saw. Are these formed from 5.56 or factory LC .300 BLK? I know there's very little difference, just curious.

Sorry the are formed from once fired 5.56 LC brass. I did not include it in the description. They are very uniform and work great in my guns. I just have many thousands and want someone to get use out of them. I cannot shoot that many. The woman complains I shoot too much as is.

Location? Might be interested...

I make my own as well...Have a jig and a saw. Are these formed from 5.56 or factory LC .300 BLK? I know there's very little difference, just curious.

I wish I could afford 2000 of them... But I just started my new job yesterday, so don't see that being possible for several paycheck cycles. Not to mention the 2000 bullets to load in them. LOL

I make my own .300BLK from LC 5.56 as well. I have the CNC jig and mini chop saw setup. But, I moved 2 years ago, and I haven't been to a public range since (lots of land around to go shoot at, instead of paying to go to a range). The unfortunate side-effect is I no longer get to pickup all the freebie 5.56 I want, from other shooters who don't want it.

What's your cut/trim length for the brass? Also, have you swaged the primer pocket, or cut out the crimp? I have tools for both, so no big deal either way.

Sorry about delay on question.
COL is 3.357"
Primer pockets are swagged
Lake City 2012 Brass. Clean Brass.

What's your cut/trim length for the brass? Also, have you swaged the primer pocket, or cut out the crimp? I have tools for both, so no big deal either way.

I was talking about OAL of the cases themselves (not loaded), not COL. I think you're numbers might be off by a couple inches. You said you cut them down from 5.56, they should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.350"-1.360".

If I get some cash up, I'll let you know.

Yea shows i have fat fingers on these phones. Its 1.357 inches not what I posted above.

I was talking about OAL of the cases themselves (not loaded), not COL. I think you're numbers might be off by a couple inches. You said you cut them down from 5.56, they should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.350"-1.360".

If I get some cash up, I'll let you know.

Scott cashed my check and got my money 3 weeks ago. So far all I've gotten is BS - No brass, only a bunch of contradictory excuses why he didn't send them after all this time and wont give a refund. I'll gladly invite any admin to the conversation where this transaction is documented.

BEWARE

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.