30 Nosler or 30/375 Ruger

Seems like a lot of time, work and Expense for so little real gain...I know we all love to tinker but this just seems like a lot for so little.. The bullet is the same and traveling that fast already is fast enough for any reasonable hunting situation.

Seems like a lot of time, work and Expense for so little real gain...I know we all love to tinker but this just seems like a lot for so little.. The bullet is the same and traveling that fast already is fast enough for any reasonable hunting situation.

I was given a offer that I couldn't refuse. Basically I paid full price for the rifle. A brand new vanguard series 2. Then got a like new Bushnell elite scope, 100 pieces of new brass and a full set of reloading dies for free.
Weatherby scope bases, chronograph, hand weaved paracord sling, real nice starrett caliper and micrometer, all free.

I was given a offer that I couldn't refuse. Basically I paid full price for the rifle. A brand new vanguard series 2. Then got a like new Bushnell elite scope, 100 pieces of new brass and a full set of reloading dies for free.
Weatherby scope bases, chronograph, hand weaved paracord sling, real nice starrett caliper and micrometer, all free.

What is it chambered in?

Nice haul. Happy New Year to you!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.