30 nosler load data

I use n565 and n568. But I always see the others in stock I know we would lose some speed but maybe a back up powder never know
I'm starting to see more that N170 is right at same burn rate of H1000. That seems promising. I can see it producing slightly lower speeds though (compared to 565), not being part of their "high energy" "5"-series powder.

Maybe it's right on par with H1000 across the board…I could live with that.

I'm starting to see more that N170 is right at same burn rate of H1000. That seems promising. I can see it producing slightly lower speeds though (compared to 565), not being part of their "high energy" "5"-series powder.

Maybe it's right on par with H1000 across the board…I could live with that.
Wonder how the temperature stability would be.

Idk I've heard it was stable then heard it wasn't hard to say. I've heard ramshot lrt was terrible and I've found it to be pretty good so far from 80 to 30 degrees

I want a redding type s neck die. There all out of stock thought I would ask here if someone had one that they didn't need

Here's several instock. I personally have the match 3 set with the body die and neck sizer. I prefer this.

It there's a couple there in stock with just the FL sizing also I stock.

I have a body die and full length sizer die and seater already just looking for the neck bushing die by it self.