30 Nosler finally came home from vacation.

Outstanding pistols. I really like the looks of the latest build. Looks like you have them dialed for some serious shooting.
I'm just getting all of the parts together and getting ready to send a newly acquired XP100 to Apache Machine. I'm going with the .308
tried and true with 150 to 165 grain bullets. I had a .308 in an Encore and a Striker and really liked the caliber. Easy to load and not too costly.
I have some 6mm and 6.5 mm pistols and got a 300 SAUM from NMHunter two years back that is a long range hammer. Used it in KS in Jan for some left over Archery tags on a wheat field. It is flat shooting out to 200 yards with the Accubond 150 grn bullets.
You have a couple of very nice pistols. Great shooting.
Do you shoot at the Tulsa range? I use to shoot the John Zinc range before they flooded it with the lake. Mostly Black Powder and some Bullseye matches.
Mike

Outstanding pistols. I really like the looks of the latest build. Looks like you have them dialed for some serious shooting.
I'm just getting all of the parts together and getting ready to send a newly acquired XP100 to Apache Machine. I'm going with the .308
tried and true with 150 to 165 grain bullets. I had a .308 in an Encore and a Striker and really liked the caliber. Easy to load and not too costly.
I have some 6mm and 6.5 mm pistols and got a 300 SAUM from NMHunter two years back that is a long range hammer. Used it in KS in Jan for some left over Archery tags on a wheat field. It is flat shooting out to 200 yards with the Accubond 150 grn bullets.
You have a couple of very nice pistols. Great shooting.
Do you shoot at the Tulsa range? I use to shoot the John Zinc range before they flooded it with the lake. Mostly Black Powder and some Bullseye matches.
Mike
Mike,

I got one of my XP's from you. I've never shot at Red Castle.

it's the bottom one with the Witt brake in the photo with three XP's. I changed it up a bit.

Attachments

• 07DDEC4D-52C1-4E36-B1AA-BC436A4ED4C4.jpeg
    07DDEC4D-52C1-4E36-B1AA-BC436A4ED4C4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 109
  • AB539C81-7B6A-48A7-B40F-334179ECE7F6.jpeg
    AB539C81-7B6A-48A7-B40F-334179ECE7F6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
Looks awesome man!

Just curious, did you ever do any more load work with your 18.5" 30 nosler? I'm building a mountain chassis rifle in 30 nosler that will have a 20" Bartlien carbon, with a .215 throat. The Bartlien carbons have a little extra to where they can be shortened some, I could probably have it finished at about 19", just wondering what your seeing performance wise.

Thanks!

Recent Posts