30 moa flat top riser mount

I'm looking for a 30 moa mount that is made like the weaver 20 moa in this link . Its low 1/2 inch from top to bottom . It needs to be able to fit on a existing picatinny rail . I found a 30 moa rail that will work but its a base with a removable risers that screw into the base . Its just that the base and 30 moa that only comes in 1 inch in height along with the base height makes it over a 1 1/2 inches high compared to the 1/2 in weaver makes but its not 30 moa . Does anyone know where I can get a low profile 1/2 or 3/4 inch 30 moa picatinny rail what will mount onto a existing picatinny rail . It has to fit a existing picatinny rail . Thanks .https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NRVLVS/?tag=lrhmag19-20

Just buy a set of riser blocks to fit your picatinny rail, then put burris signature rings with negative 20 in the front and + 20 in the back and your good to go.

I can't change my rings . I'm using a reverse recoil spring loaded scope mount device. I just need a 30 moa low profile 1/2 or 3/4 inch high rail that will mount onto a picatinny rail . I want it to look like the weaver 20 moa but just in 30 moa .

Buy the weaver and take it to a competent machinist I'm sure they can change the angle with relatively little work. I've seen several places that will make normal bases to order but risers for AR

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.