30 caliber 200 grain accubonds

Buckhunter280

I've been having trouble coming across 30 caliber 200 grain accubonds for my 300 RUM. If I can find them they're rather pricey. Does anyone know where I can find them for a decent price. Also, has anyone had any luck with the long range accubonds. I'll be primarily be using them for larger game with ranges varying anywhere from 50-500yds. I'll be shooting them out of a remington 700 sendero. Thanks for your help

I called the factory and was advised they would have a production run maybe in June.

I would like some also for my 300 Win. Mag Sendero

My father in law told me recently that he wants to switch to bergers. He has been shooting the accubonds in his RUM. I believe he has a couplet hundred of them. If interested I will ask him if he wants to sale them? Let me know.

I'm sorry gentleman, I should have checked with him first. He wants to get some 230 bergers and get them to shoot before getting rid of the accubonds.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.