30 cal Sierra 180 gr, TGK (bullet length??)

Dfurnas

I was contemplating trying the new Sierra Tipped Game King in 30 caliber 180 grain bullet.. I called Sierra Tech line to get their recommended barrel rate of twist for their bullet.. The tech said he could figure the rate of twist for me, but he was not provided the length of the bullet.. Could any member provide me the length of that bullet? .... I can figure the rate of twist!

Since Sierra can't give me the length of the bullet they sell... I guess it's time to go to another brand ...

I was contemplating trying the new Sierra Tipped Game King in 30 caliber 180 grain bullet.. I called Sierra Tech line to get their recommended barrel rate of twist for their bullet.. The tech said he could figure the rate of twist for me, but he was not provided the length of the bullet.. Could any member provide me the length of that bullet? .... I can figure the rate of twist!
That's pretty sad Tech/Customer Support response.

I was curious, so I sent them a query about your experience. Here is their response ...

Sierra Bullet response about OAL..JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts