30 cal 230gr Sierra matchking .8bc

Any chance these will work in a Sendero 26" 1/10 twist or am I wasting time and money ? Thanks
I am in the more twist is better camp but if you plug these bullets into the Berger calculator you may be surprised. I am testing them in a 30 Nosler 10 twist right now. I will report back as soon as I am confident in my results.

I shot them in my 10 twist Nosler and can not get any accuracy at all. I can get a couple different loads with great es but no accuracy. I am going to chalk it up to the twist and wait until this barrel dies to try again.

If you're still having trouble truing out your ballistic calculator using the G1 .8 b.c,or something near it like mentioned earlier in the post like .780 etc...try using the G7 b.c. close to .412,you'll have much better info. for first round hits at distance ,and then true it using that b.c. If you try and true it with the G1 b.c. it's gonna be close or good at 500yrds to 1000yrds,but farther off the target at longer distances. And you won't have to keep tweaking your m.v. or whatever G1 b.c. you're using to try and make hits .

Their new-ish 200 grain matchking, with that same sleek pointy profile, is mighty intriguing too. .700 claimed bc and I believe it. They advise a 9twist but I emailed them and they confirmed that at 1000 feet above sea level and at 300 win mag velocity a 10 will stabilize them.

Their new-ish 200 grain matchking, with that same sleek pointy profile, is mighty intriguing too. .700 claimed bc and I believe it. They advise a 9twist but I emailed them and they confirmed that at 1000 feet above sea level and at 300 win mag velocity a 10 will stabilize them.

Yes and when I rebarrel my 30-06 after it gets shot out I will put a1/8 twist in just to be able to run the 200SMK and 230SMK.

Sierra manual list the 230smk (30cal) requiring an 8 twist or faster. No speed base, just twist unlike the 22cal 90gr at 6.5, but if velocity is above 2,650 a 7 will stabilize. I have some 210 and 240 smk for a 300wm 30" 9 twist. Also using berger 215, 230gr and hornady 225. This is for a new build. I'm 1 recoil lug away from completion.