3 military guys want to hunt Wyoming Speed Goat

nope, I am in the upper peninsula, Teaching ROTC, after Iraq they sent me here as a nice break, loving it.
but originally my home is in Houghton Michigan

Hey Master Sargent,

Old retired Navy guy here, I have done DIY Pronghorn hunts the last 2 years in Wyoming, now planning a third. I have a pretty steep learning curve so have had some tough lessons the last two years. If I can help in any way let me know.

Thanks for your service!

Bob

Thanks Bob, luckily our Civilian who is going with us has experience, so that should help, Thanks for the offer, will keep you in mind.

He'll have his hands full as I guess he hasn't heard you can't teach you Yoopers anything, LOL! Just kidding man! Thanks for your service and have a good, safe time out there this Fall!

would love to live in MT if I could fond a good job after retirement.....good on you, Thanks for the offer

lots of jobs up here, especially in the oild fields, but there is alot more. send me a pm with some background and when you are going to retire....I have lots of connections

Gotta love it when we take care of our own and nice to have lots of Veterans here. Thank you all for your service to our great nation. God bless all our troops and their families.

Mike,

YOU R:)CK! ... thanks for taking care of our brothers in arms. They are indeed in good hands. God bless!

Ed

(Retired USAF but still working for DAF)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.