For Sale *** 2x PRICE DROP *** Defiance Deviant Tactical Action ... LH/LA/Magnum Bolt Face

Infamous

Someone put the handle on the wrong side! LOL! Free bump for a great action. I can't believe it is still available.
Haha! 😂
I appreciate that, @rfurman24 !
I'm surprised as much as you, whenevr I've sold a Defiance action, they didn't last beyond 2 weeks o_O

Where was this a year ago when I built my 7mmRm!!! I wish I could afford it, I would take it!
That's what I was going to chamber this one in! Too many pokers in the fire, not enough time haha

@bpcrshooter it'll be here for now, if you source the cheddar 😉

codyadams

I ordered this exact set up but just in the anTI action for my wife's build. Should have the action by the end of September....

If I had seen this before ordering it may have been a different story. Bump, and glws

Infamous

Dang, Norm and the crew over at Defiance would understand if you switched to this build.... just sayin' hahaha ;)
They'd easily be able to sell your action to another person, they never have extra actions sitting around (especially with how the world is going now).

Thanks! @codyadams 👍

I ordered this exact set up but just in the anTI action for my wife's build. Should have the action by the end of September....

If I had seen this before ordering it may have been a different story. Bump, and glws

Trending threads