2nds any one ??

Elkriver

I found a site that sells nosler at a discount do to seconds ... Has any one tryed thies

Blems; Cosmetic Blemishes: Minor discoloration/oxidation of product or scratches on product. These blemishes will not affect performance.

The seconds are just fine. They have similar blemishes on them that some Bergers do, they have just been separated and marketed as blems. Shooters Pro Shop is fantastic. They have a flat rate $12.00 for shipping plus a military/LEO discount if it applies. You can take advantage of the shipping charge with a bulk purchase of a few boxes of bullets. Take a look at the over runs too. They are factory firsts at blemished price.

I've picked up some excellent values from these guys. I don't know of another place where I could get 4 boxes of Nosler 338 300 grain Custom Comps for $28 per hundred in the same package with 3 boxes of Nosler 210 ABLRs with a 10% military discount shipped for $12 arriving at my doorstep the day after I ordered it. Believe me, the box was heavy.

They are not even necessarily even blems. Usually the first couple thousand from machine start-up and then then overage after a run end up in the "blem" box. I've been through 2K of the 155 and 168 30 cals and starting on the box (1K) of the 175s in my faux 1941A1 Springfield. There's quite a few guys over at the USRifleTeams that use the Nosler 77 and 80 grain bullets XTC with no problems.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.