2nd trip to the range with my EDGE

Educ8r

I went out Saturday and put another 30 rounds down the barrel of my new EDGE. All I can say is wow. We shot from 480 yards out to 1,000 yards and it did not matter whether it was me, or one of my two sons, who was behind the gun we hit what we aimed at. I even let a boy that looked to be about 13 years old who was there shooting with his dad shoot at 480 and 1,000 and he nailed both targets on his first attempt.

Thanks Shawn for building me a great rifle!

Mighty nice of you to let a fellow dad's son shoot your Edge. Hitting at 1000 yards by his son and your two sons will probably be a memory they will carry for a lifetime. Glad to hear it's a shooter and enjoy.

Mighty nice of you to let a fellow dad's son shoot your Edge. Hitting at 1000 yards by his son and your two sons will probably be a memory they will carry for a lifetime. Glad to hear it's a shooter and enjoy.

Done deal, You ruined him!

Man I miss Mica Peak. I bet you can just toast that metal sheep cutout. I am going to step up to the edge shortly, glad to hear another favorable report on it.

Man I miss Mica Peak. I bet you can just toast that metal sheep cutout. I am going to step up to the edge shortly, glad to hear another favorable report on it.

There were five small Chickens at about 890 yards. Since my last visit they have gone AWOL. Hehehe

I will have to go out there early and stand them back up.

Educ8r, can you post some specs on your Edge? I'd like to hear more about it.

It is a Defensive Edge 338 built by Shawn Carlock

LWLR Package
Nightforce Direct Mount
Nightforce 5.5-22x56mm NPRI ZS
Harris Bipod with Pod-Loc
ACI/ACD Mount W Ind

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.