2nd anual PA woodchuck fest dates

Buffalobob:
I'm going up in June. I'll probably go up the night before and get a cheap hotel room. That way I won't have to get up waaaaaaaay before dawn. You might want to consider the same.

I kinda missed this , whats goin on lol alot to read. hunting what/when/where/who can hunt?
Dave

Hey Guys in group #1,

Just a reminder, spring gobbler opens 4/25 and there is no am groundhog hunting during turkey season. I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble.

You will be in some great turkey area, bring the scatterguns for the morning!

Best of luck!

Gene

yeah very very good point...we are in prime area for the glorious PA game commision...kevin we might wanna talk about this!!! Game commisionors would be droolin if they got to fine 7 hunters!!

That's true, I forgot all about not hunting until Noon. I just spoke with JUDD and we decided if all agree that we would just meet at 11 am rather than 8. Same place, same date just a different time. This way we can get all our stuff set up and be ready by a little after 12 pm which is leagl shooting time for chucks. For all of those going if pm me for my cell #. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.

Hey guys, Can a Texan and a MA shooter get in on this action?
I hunted NY lasy year 4/30 and almost got skunked until we went over to the PA border near corning.

I got a 25-06 JUST FOR WOOD CHUCKING and NEED (I mean physically NEED) a good wood chuck trip.

My best friend and I are SO SO wanting to go to a good chucking area in 2010.

Any chance we can get in?

Get a hold of me in the early spring and you can join me. I take my father and a friend from up your way to hunt hogs many times a year.
We hunt a little south west of you near North Bingham. The average daily trip yields about 20-30 confirmed kills and more misses than we care to admit. Shots range from 200-1500 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.