280ai vs 28 nosler cant decide

Man I bought a Cooper backcountry 280 AI this summer and it is the most accurate rifle i own. It likes the 160 gr factory Nosler partitions. No recoil either. It took 2 black bears this fall. I also bought a fierce edge 28 nosler, hell of a gun as well. The 28 was hard on 2 elk this year.

I know you went with a custom job but I'd highly recommend a Cooper backcountry!
Man I bought a Cooper backcountry 280 AI this summer and it is the most accurate rifle i own. It likes the 160 gr factory Nosler partitions. No recoil either. It took 2 black bears this fall. I also bought a fierce edge 28 nosler, hell of a gun as well. The 28 was hard on 2 elk this year.

Sykes, I have the same rifle on the way, I was wondering if you could give me the max OAL length for magazine fit?
Cheers

I have a custom 280 AI and it shoots 158 grain interbonds IMR powder reloads tack driver! Big horn down with it at 310 yards 28 mile winds / Antelope at 460 / Coyote at 586 flat shooting rig! all one shot kills and steel at 750 great groups. Need a scope upgrade is all maxed out at 700 really. Love the 280 AI and i have a 7mm too shooting 180 VLD has some kick to her but she puts them down hard out past 700 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.