• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 280AI, Brux, Rem 700, HS Magazine. Major price reduction.

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
Looking to downsize and simplify. The 280 is on the list. I am NOT looking for ANY trades. Please don't ask.

Specs,

Action: Rem 700LA right hand stainless
Bolt: Sako style extractor, Badger knob
Rail: Nightforce Picatinny style bedded to the action (it IS removable)
Trigger: Jewell trigger w/safety
Bottom Metal: HS Detachable magazine assembly w/one magazine
Barrel: Brux, Sendero contour, 9 twist 28" long, fluted, bead blasted
Stock: HS Precision. I can't remember the model but its the same model as what is on the 700 5R Gen II rifles. Tan w/black spider web pattern

Pics will be in the next post(s)

Shot count is 258. Excels with 162 AMAX's, ELDM's and the 168 ABLR's. Very accurate and consistent. She prefers a stiff dose of H4831SC. Does OK with the 175 variety but is exceptional with the 162-168.

Extras,

Brass: Nosler. 252 once fired. 245 new unfired
Dies: Redding Type S Match bushing
Bullets: 162 AMAX (600), 175 ELDX (90), 175 ABLR (390)

Looking at over $3,900 worth of goods new. Asking $2,600 USD for everything listed. Buyer pays 50% standard shipping and 100% of insurance if you want it. Will ship to an FFL only. PayPal is acceptable if you cover any fees that are associated with the transaction. USPS money order is also acceptable. Personal checks are OK but won't ship until it clears.

280AI-2.JPG 280AI-1.JPG

Brass, bullets, dies and rail are now excluded. Bare rifle only for $1,600.00 USD. Shipping terms are unchanged. You will not find a nicer rifle that shoots this well for less. There is a lot of barrel life left in this one and the load work up is already done. She is a SOLID .3-.4MOA gun if you do your part. There have been plenty of .25 and even less MOA groups from her between 100-300 yards. Her legs have been stretched to 1003 yards and is solid with both the 162s and 168s. Has taken one cow moose and one caribou with the 168 ABLRs. They did great.

She'll cost you $2,500 or more for you to put her together. My business is a bit slow and need a few extra $$. Save yourself $900.00. My loss is your gain.