280AI ammo

I've noticed the popularity of 280AI has grown substantially. Maybe it is just because I joined the fan club when I had one built. I did learn quickly that you better stock up on critical components such as Peterson brass. Thanks to some of fine LRH members I was able to source enough to get started. When a production run is released for Peterson you need to bite the bullet and order enough. The same goes for other cartridges when ADG or Peterson has a run.

I've noticed the popularity of 280AI has grown substantially. Maybe it is just because I joined the fan club when I had one built. I did learn quickly that you better stock up on critical components such as Peterson brass. Thanks to some of fine LRH members I was able to source enough to get started. When a production run is released for Peterson you need to bite the bullet and order enough. The same goes for other cartridges when ADG or Peterson has a run.
Petersen just emailed me and they have 500 count boxes in stock!

I'm curious of the packaging on a 500 count box. Is it in a bulk box with lose brass?
Here's what it says…"Due to the packaging and shipping process, case necks are often slightly dinged or bent and need to be rounded up and sized to give proper neck tension. New and/or fired cases must be full-length resized or have the expander ball of the sizing die run through the case neck prior to loading." It also says it does NOT come in their plastic ammo boxes.

As a side note I just unsubscribed from e-mails from Nosler. Not sure how I even got on their list. I took the time to inform them I didn't need free shipping for another hat or shirt to promote their brand. No brass, bullets or ammo in anything remotely mainstream. (.280AI, accubonds, partitions or brass.) I also said I had permanently moved my dollars to Hammer, Norma ammo and Petersen or ADG brass.
Now if they respond I'll be even more shocked...

As a side note I just unsubscribed from e-mails from Nosler. Not sure how I even got on their list. I took the time to inform them I didn't need free shipping for another hat or shirt to promote their brand. No brass, bullets or ammo in anything remotely mainstream. (.280AI, accubonds, partitions or brass.) I also said I had permanently moved my dollars to Hammer, Norma ammo and Petersen or ADG brass.
Now if they respond I'll be even more shocked...
🤣🤣🤣 Gotta love the spam for promoting "logo wear"! I'm not sure how these specialty companies stay alive. Nosler, Weatherby, and now Hornady. I mean their brand specific calibers.