• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 280 SHERMAN RIFLE PACKAGE for sale

elkaholic

Everything Long Range, just add your favorite scope. 280 Sherman REM 700 LA trued. 26" Lawrence #5, SS fluted, 9 twist. Trigger work and brand new Stockeys long range varmint/tactical Stock. Will outperform 280 A.I. Comes with custom dies and box of new formed Norma brass. Shipped to your FFL for $2200.......Rich
280 sherman:stockeys.jpg

1230151357.jpg

1230151317.jpg

How did you like the stocky's stock? I have been looking at them.

Structurally it seems pretty good! The barreled action bolted right in like it belonged there. The barrel lined up nicely in the channel and it seemed to bed nice and evenly when I tightened the action screws. The composite material feels a lot like my h-s precision. I don't have a scope on it but on it but it feels like it would shoot well off of a bipod or rest. I think for $200+, it is probably a pretty good buy.......Rich

Chonographed the 180 Bergers yesterday. This is the result. The 3149' load was too hot but the 3119 just had stiffness in the bolt lift, but not excessive.
280 sherm vel 180 berg.jpg