• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

280 Ackley Christensen Ridgeline

I'm keeping the dies. My only concern is I don't know what brass went with each rifle. If the buyer doesn't care I would give the give some of the brass for that rifle.
How many pieces of brass could you afford to let go? I have been looking and can't seem to locate any. That is the main thing holding me up.

I'm in the process of moving and all of my brass is in the storage unit. Next time I go there I will see how much brass I have. I will pm you when I check it out.
Thanks
Jason

I've been looking but can not find any copper factory for this caliber have you ? I really like the gun but I live in California also so have to use non lead and I do not reload.
I live in ca too you can shoot regular 280 in it then reload to the aky case or just keep shooting 280

I've been looking but can not find any copper factory for this caliber have you ? I really like the gun but I live in California also so have to use non lead and I do not reload.
YEs you are correct. I have been shooting a 280AI and there is no factory ammo in copper. If you pick it up, check with Steve at Hammer bullets and he can develop a load for your gun.

Recent Posts