28 nosler.

How can you make the statement that the 28 nosler is the most powerful 7mm available in light of the existence of the 7 RUM?

Just posted on Noslers website under comments. Lets see what they have to say about it.:)

I'm not sure the Nosler won't outrun the RUM with a 180 seated to saami specs either.

When have you know sales and marketing to be honest. LOL

Remington always downloaded the 7mmRUM below it's capabilities, perhaps they are using the "plausibility" argument. The 28 is more "powerful" than a 7mmSTW.
For as long as I've been doing it. Repeat customers are what keeps you in business for decades without having to pour your dollars into advertising to drum up new clients to replace those you've chased off.

It's worked for our family for over a hundred years.

As for the STW what little real data there is out there puts it just under the STW in performance but they are close enough that it will just depend on the individual rifle and load to say which runs faster with which rifle and load

You don't have to lie to people to sell a good product. The 28 Nosler fills niche in the market and will be one of the top performing production 7's out there probably for decades. All they do by lying about it is to turn people off once they figure out they've been lied to.

You don't have to lie to people to sell a good product. The 28 Nosler fills niche in the market and will be one of the top performing production 7's out there probably for decades. All they do by lying about it is to turn people off once they figure out they've been lied to.[/QUOTE]

I bet Nosler found one particular set of rules to test all commercial competitive offerings where the new 28 came out on top.

Look at the war between GM ford and Dodge..best in class, they all are!!

I won't debate which is faster because there are more qualified folks on this site than me who can. However, I do believe it will be a success in SALES since it is a big name company pumping a huge amount of money into marketing. They are targeting the average Joe (hunter) who is always looking for the best, fastest and latest new "wizbang". Hell, I might give it a go.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.