28 Nosler

ChrisAtl

"The Worlds Most Powerful 7mm Commercial Cartridge"
So who is going to get one?
I heard Len talking about getting one as soon as they are released or when he can get a reamer for it. Also with the new Berger 7mm 180g Hybrid with a BC of 0.674 it should be awesome!
THE 28 NOSLER®

I foresee many more irritating new threads about this cartridge in the coming months... Especially those who don't know how to use the search function, or Google... :rolleyes:

Yep. Sorry guys. I noticed the 14 page thread after I had already submitted this one and proceeded to read through all the pages.
Moderators please feel free to delete this thread! Nothing to see here!

Yep. Sorry guys. I noticed the 14 page thread after I had already submitted this one and proceeded to read through all the pages.
Moderators please feel free to delete this thread! Nothing to see here!

It's all good man... We're just giving you a hard time. You're only the 2nd or 3rd one I've seen. I expected there to be about 20 yesterday. LOL

But now I fear it will all be spanned-out over the coming months, like a plague... :D

I'm sure it will be a great cartridge but I have a hard time believing it is actually faster than a 7mm RUM like nosler states. Too many times nosler has exaggerated velocities. But we will see soon. It would be neat if it matched the 7mm RUM but did it in a standard long action. If so I might just jump on the wagon and build one:D

I'm sure it will be a great cartridge but I have a hard time believing it is actually faster than a 7mm RUM like nosler states. Too many times nosler has exaggerated velocities. But we will see soon. It would be neat if it matched the 7mm RUM but did it in a standard long action. If so I might just jump on the wagon and build one:D

Weatherby also still uses their same slogan from 60 years ago, too, and we all know that's bunk... "Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder, or is more accurate..." :rolleyes:

I'm already meeting or exceeding the 7mm RUM at no where near the pressures published on Take Aim at Rifle Reloading Data | Hodgdon Reloading

Sierra 168 SMK and 175 btsp GMK http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...8-nosler-284-a-145965/index9.html#post1037129

JLK 180 VLD http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/26-nosler-wildcats-28-nosler-284-a-145965/index7.html#post1033368

The entire thread: http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/26-nosler-wildcats-28-nosler-284-a-145965/

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.