28 Nosler w/ 155 grain Hammer hunters

You don't have enough twist for the 155s. Probably a waste of time/components. Look at the Hammer order page. It tells you required twists by weight. A 146 will likely do much better. Also, faster powders. And good luck.
Look at Hammer Hunter load data on this Forum.
Please post your results when done!
Edit: on second look, you may get away with some slower powders. The 146 was made for your twist.
Okay, that's a bummer. The shop I get my reloading stuff from recommended these based on the twist rate. I loaded 23 rounds up today so I don't have a unused box to trade em in unfortunately

I am not trying to be the bad news guy but I would be very cautious while developing load for the 28. I Am on my 3rd 28 nosler, did the browning xbolt, then custom rifle, now on my second barrel on my custom. Stay with the load you developed that shoots the best. By the time you start shooting and developing new loads that barrel will be burned out. Only going to get 600-800, on my xbolt I did the multiple loads and realized that I moved the throat so much that I had to retune everything. This is just my 2 cents on the 28. Have fun and good shooting.

I am not trying to be the bad news guy but I would be very cautious while developing load for the 28. I Am on my 3rd 28 nosler, did the browning xbolt, then custom rifle, now on my second barrel on my custom. Stay with the load you developed that shoots the best. By the time you start shooting and developing new loads that barrel will be burned out. Only going to get 600-800, on my xbolt I did the multiple loads and realized that I moved the throat so much that I had to retune everything. This is just my 2 cents on the 28. Have fun and good shooting.
It's kind of what I realized and regret getting the 28. The only load I've developed that was worth a **** was with the Berger hybrids but everything is supposed to be leadfree in my state. So I hunted with the Berger that first year. Then the next year it was lead free

Haha you're not lying! I did the same thing. Develop a load for one bullet, call it good. Then test out another bullet, and when you go back to your original load is out of tune by then hahaha.

But those fast hot cartridges are sweet. Just have to know what you're sacrificing for sure.

I think those 168LRX bullets are cursed somehow, lots of reading where they don't shoot well at all. I thought a 28 Nos would have a 1:8 twist by design from Nosler, but I checked the saami drawing and it says twist of 1:9. I was thinking why would CA build that rifle with a 9 twist?

I have some 143HH for my 7RM and not tried them yet but may use them in the 280rem instead since I'm shooting 145LRX and 150 ABLR in the 7RM.

Bassin Rob,
Whatcha gonna be hunting with your 28 Nos?
My 9.25 twist 7mm Rem Mag shoots the 145 LRX very well, but was keyholing with the 168 LRX. Your 28 should be great with the 145 LRX, or similar weigh HH's (which you can actually get now).
My 28 is 8 twist and spins the 168 LRX and HH 177 just fine.

Bassin Rob,
Whatcha gonna be hunting with your 28 Nos?
My 9.25 twist 7mm Rem Mag shoots the 145 LRX very well, but was keyholing with the 168 LRX. Your 28 should be great with the 145 LRX, or similar weigh HH's (which you can actually get now).
My 28 is 8 twist and spins the 168 LRX and HH 177 just fine.
This year I have 3 mule deer tags. But I bought the gun to be able to do everything