• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

28 Nosler Reloading supplies and ammo

Joe270

Just bought a browning xbolt 28 nosler. Looking for ammo, reloading dies, brass and 7mm bullets. If anybody is willing to spare some would be greatly appreciated. Pm or text/call 724-825-
15F651BA-EB1D-4421-B3CB-D8019FF93A92.jpeg

I have a new set of Forster dies. Full length sizing and the micometer seating dies for $150 shipped.

Attachments

• 20210401_063948.jpg
    20210401_063948.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
I have 350 pieces of brass.
100+ pieces of once fired 26 nosler that was necked up to 7mm.
50 new 26 nosler.
100 new 28 nosler seconds.
100 new 28 nosler.
I'd like to sell it all together if possible for $600.

@Joe270 I got around 60 pcs of Nosler brand 28 Nosler brass that was given to me by my uncle Moe before he passed. I might also have a set of dies you can also have for free I just gotta find it. Just shoot me a PM with your address and I will get it out. Aloha
Great job at "PAYING IT FORWARD" You are a very good person. If you need anything, that I can help you with, in the future please contact me.
[email protected].

I appreciate it thank you
@Joe270 I got around 60 pcs of Nosler brand 28 Nosler brass that was given to me by my uncle Moe before he passed. I might also have a set of dies you can also have for free I just gotta find it. Just shoot me a PM with your address and I will get it out. Aloha
B-lot bang is the man! Thanks for the brass and dies! Dude wouldn't even let me pay shipping. Some awesome guys out there.

B-lot bang is the man! Thanks for the brass and dies! Dude wouldn't even let me pay shipping. Some awesome guys out there.

After this experience, you might want to consider buying a lottery ticket as soon as possible. In these times finding what you have asked for is incredible. Thanks to the guys who stepped up for you, says a lot about this forum!!!👍👍👍

I have some Nosler brand 28 Nosler I can sell. If interested I would have to dig out and see what I have. Twice fired and may have one box new. I'm in western MT. Good luck loading!