• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

28 Nosler Piercision Rifle Build

mr.burns

I am looking to sell my custom 28 Nosler as it no longer suits my specific hunting application. It is a Piercision Rifles build, throated specifically for the Berger 195gn: Kelby Atlas long action bedded in a Manners EH1 Elite Tac stock, MullerWorks 26" barrel, #5 contour fluted, JEC muzzle brake, Bix'n Andy TacSport Trigger, Hawkins Precision bottom metal. It has exactly 150 rounds through it, and I'm running sub 1/2 minute with N570 at roughly 3050 fps. I haven't even tried to fine tune the load since that accuracy meets my standard. It will come with the dummy round that Ryan sent with it. Again, this is a great rifle, and Ryan's reputation speaks for itself. I'm just not doing the long range hunts I originally intended to so it sits in the safe. I'm listing for $2,500. To be clear, the scope, bipod, and reloading equipment do not come with it. I do also have a brand new Manners MCS-T Elite Tactical (last 2 pictures) if you prefer that over the EH1.

Let me know if there is any additional info you're looking for. Here is a good thread regarding his 28 Nosler builds: https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/28-nosler-195-berger-re33-testing.159270/

I will be out of town this weekend, so please be patient if my response is slow. Thanks.

11.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg