28 nosler muzzle breaks

I have heard good things regarding the Titanium brakes that Rokslide sells. Broz likes them better than the Terminator brake which is a highly respected muzzle brake. What type of brake are you looking for?

APA fat bastard. A little on the larger size but can be used in many different rifles and takes a tremendous amount of recoil away.

I have heard good things regarding the Titanium brakes that Rokslide sells. Broz likes them better than the Terminator brake which is a highly respected muzzle brake. What type of brake are you looking for?

They are the SRS (Salmon River Solutions) Ti Pro line of brakes.

They are pretty impressive. Happy with the design we came up with.

If you give me a little more info on the barrel... I can tell you what brake would work best for your application.

We did testing on an 8lb scoped 300 Nosler with the smallest brake ( 4 port .760" diameter) and they were spotting shots under 400 yards

Ken

I have a Muzzle Brakes and More Little Beast in 4 port on my 28 Nosler. I think it was $90 when I bought it. When my son shot it he said it felt like shooting a 243. I have to agree. I can sit at the range and shoot 20 rounds and have no recoil issues. I've noticed my accuracy has improved over shooting the 300 WSM that isn't braked. Best decision I made when building this rifle.

The best brake that does not give a concussion or headache is a 3 port Muscle Brake. Spots shots (actually feels like a 22-250) and I am pushing 195 at 3120 and have been up to 3200. Ryan's brakes are also very affordable. Zero complaints.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.