28 Nosler bullet recommendations

So when I get back from Africa in July, I'll be starting to develop a load for my MRC 28 Nosler. The 1-9.5 twist I know limits me from the 195 VLD unfortunately. I have some RL26 and was thinking of trying the 180VLD first. Any other thoughts?
My rifle has a 1-9 twist and the groups open up drastically with 180's and below 150's. Seems like it was made for 160's and 162's. Really accurate and over 3400 fps with RL33 or Norma 217. I'll bet you could even shoot the 145 LRX's scary fast and accurately. My 1-9 rifle shoots 150 CTBT's
under and inch and 3570 fps! They make a pig look ugly!

175 Berger Elite Hunter. Berger specifies a 1:10" or faster. All the 180s specify a 1:9" minimum. I know this is worse case (slow and low elevation/high air density), but still minimum requirements.

1-8" twist and only run 195 Bergers in both guns! I've shot all kinds of animals at everything from 84 yards to 1066yds with good results

I have loaded for both the 7RUM and the 28N and the 7RUM will out run the 28N all day long. You just have to use the right powder for 7RUM's case size.
And what would that be ? I like how people say the stw cannot run with the 28 nos. But for some of the EXPERTS they think rum pushing 140 and stw pushing a 175 is a straight up test.
Still trying figure that out.

And what would that be ? I like how people say the stw cannot run with the 28 nos. But for some of the EXPERTS they think rum pushing 140 and stw pushing a 175 is a straight up test.
Still trying figure that out.
IME the 7stw and 28 nosler are identical in performance. Multiple rifles owned and built of each. The 7 RUM statement was talking about heavy for caliber bullets IIRC. I could never find a powder that was the right burn rate for the RUM with bullets lighter than 160.