28 Nosler Brass trim length

You really do some serious reloading there with all the good guns, bullets and right powders. I'm not multibrained enough to load more than one gun at a time.
I only load one particular load at a time. But I'll load several different ones that day. Pretty much finished w/ rifle builds now. Need to take the time now to find that accurate load for each one. My 25-06 and 264WM are there already so now it's the 28 Nosler, 300RUM (new builds) I'm working on. Finding range time is my problem but now I'm working on taking a half day off on Thursdays when the range isn't too crowded.

I only load one particular load at a time. But I'll load several different ones that day. Pretty much finished w/ rifle builds now. Need to take the time now to find that accurate load for each one. My 25-06 and 264WM are there already so now it's the 28 Nosler, 300RUM (new builds) I'm working on. Finding range time is my problem but now I'm working on taking a half day off on Thursdays when the range isn't too crowded.

I hear ya. I'm really lucky as I have a range within a mile of me. It's nothing fancy but not monitered, Seldom anyone there during the day especially week days. It's only a 100 yard range but there is a permanent bench to shoot off of and serves the purpose well for load testing, sighting in a scope or just some fun shooting with rifle or pistol.

12-07-2018 club S-s.jpg

I hear ya. I'm really lucky as I have a range within a mile of me. It's nothing fancy but not monitered, Seldom anyone there during the day especially week days. It's only a 100 yard range but there is a permanent bench to shoot off of and serves the purpose well for load testing, sighting in a scope or just some fun shooting with rifle or pistol.

View attachment 117426
Nice!! Unfortunately, I live in the big city.

Nice!! Unfortunately, I live in the big city.

Move, Move as quick as you can!;) Life is slower, calmer, quieter, except when you or your neighbor is shooting off your porch of course. :) No city tax, no water bill, here in NC no trash bill as we have a local recycling dump. People are friendlier. I live on a dead end road so perfect for walking the dogs unleashed etc. A less taxing life for sure.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.