28 Nosler Brass Peterson vs ADG

Which manufacture do you prefer? Good bad and ugly?

• ADG

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Peterson

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
I have had great results with ADG. i have over 10x on my working brass and have not lost a pocket yet. That goes for any ADG actually. Have never lost a pocket on any of them. I have not tried the Peterson in 28 Nosler yet, but have had good results with the few cartridges Ive tried them with.
If you are shopping, we have ADG in stock, as well as loaded ammunition, break in loads, and prepped brass.

i run all Nosler brass because i got them at a decent price awhile ago. I saw them on the shellf this week for $112 for 25 pieces. if i do another build i will switch to ADG or Peterson.

I don't think ADG makes .280AI brass but Peterson has given me no complaints. Mosley is ok but no where near the quality of Peterson.

I have had great results with ADG. i have over 10x on my working brass and have not lost a pocket yet. That goes for any ADG actually. Have never lost a pocket on any of them. I have not tried the Peterson in 28 Nosler yet, but have had good results with the few cartridges Ive tried them with.
If you are shopping, we have ADG in stock, as well as loaded ammunition, break in loads, and prepped brass.
Agree with Salmonhead, and he has some ready to go if you're looking as well.

I could only find Nosler Brass when I had my 28 put together, and it did not last for more than 3 loads before primer pockets started to fail.
I was able to find some ADG recently and I have switched to it. I have never shot Peterson Brass but the ADG seems solid and consistent.

I have a over 100 pieces of Nosler brass and bought some ADG, am still working with getting a load worked up with it. Even when Nosler brass was "affordable" it was still in the $70-$80 range for 25 pieces, the ADG brass is around $120 for 50, the price is right for the ADG, and it feels like better brass. I haven't tried the Peterson stuff yet, when I get the 22 Creedmoor built that's what I'm going to be trying. I assume they're both similar quality as the way they described is similar.

i run all Nosler brass because i got them at a decent price awhile ago. I saw them on the shellf this week for $112 for 25 pieces. if i do another build i will switch to ADG or Peterson.
The prices have gone up even from last year to this year. I don't really know why. I have watch 280AI go from 475 to 730 in year with Peterson. Those were in 500 lots. I don't know if there a race on to see who can charge the most or it seem like it. If the high end manufactures increase there price, everybody else does the same thing. I thing they don't want to be left behind. Brass hasn't changed much. It does go up and down. I am a part owner in a recycling business that handles all types of metals. No glass or plastics.

I have never compared in that caliber, but in 3 different calibers, I thought the order of best to worst should be….
Lapua, Peterson, ADG

The difference between the first two was not really measureable. The ADG lagged just behind in neck wall consistency, but has shaped up and shot pretty well. Unfortunately, I don't know the long term on the Peterson…I screwed it up forming and then oversized it….toast. ADG & Lapua was formed well and still kicking!