• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

270wsm brass

Looking for some once fired or new Winchester 270wsm brass.

please pm me with what you have.

Thank you
question it seems like you are very familiar with reloading .270 shells . i am having a problem .270 sized with rcbs dies 130 grain sierra bullets will not chamber and bolt will not close casings were sized using gauge i may have mixed in some casing fired from a 700 remington . AM GOING TO MEASURE ALL SASINGS WITH A CALIPER . WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ANY IDEAS THAT TO HELP THANK YOU

question it seems like you are very familiar with reloading .270 shells . i am having a problem .270 sized with rcbs dies 130 grain sierra bullets will not chamber and bolt will not close casings were sized using gauge i may have mixed in some casing fired from a 700 remington . AM GOING TO MEASURE ALL SASINGS WITH A CALIPER . WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ANY IDEAS THAT TO HELP THANK YOU
Well first of all welcome to the board but normally you'd post these type of things in the reloading section of the board but being that your new I'll give you a break. Lol

in my experience you'll need to set your sizing die a little lower in the press. Your not sizing your case all the way. You die set should come with a little manual and under two die set it should have a small bit on how they would like you to set it up for sizing your brass.

hope this helps.