.270wsm brass

ranger188

Trying to find a source for .270 wsm brass. I ordered a 100 norma and received 200 Winchester. The only problem is I am done with Winchester brass I already have 100 unfired new that is junk. I will contact the store in the morning and let them know what happened hopefully they just made a mistake and sent the wrong stuff. Who do you guys recommend to order brass though? I am looking for Norma brass.
I didn't think this would be that hard to find

I normally just order it at Midway but I haven't needed any for a while, the Win WSM brass is just a tragedy IMO. I use a lot of Rem 270 WSM brass, it's quite serviceable but need annealed on a regular basis to keep the necks in good shape and it handle the pressure better than any other 270 WSM brass, Norma is sweet but you can ruin a batch fast!!!!

Winchester brass is a tragedy is right. Had a 22 percent cull rate last batch. Ordered 3oo pieces of Norma through Midway, great stuff! Groups shank considerably. Midway is fantastic.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.