270wsm accubonds LR

million!!!
Good pace to start with ABLR is .030 off lands. It's been said these bullets like a pretty healthy jump. My favorite powders are Re 23 and Re26. Mine likes Reloader 26 the best. H1000 works too but not as much velocity. Heavier bullets need these slower powders. All these powders are good extreme type temp powders. Get close to where you want to be with the powder and then tweak the seating depth. Go back to tweak powder etc.

Good pace to start with ABLR is .030 off lands. It's been said these bullets like a pretty healthy jump. My favorite powders are Re 23 and Re26. Mine likes Reloader 26 the best. H1000 works too but not as much velocity. Heavier bullets need these slower powders. All these powders are good extreme type temp powders. Get close to where you want to be with the powder and then tweak the seating depth. Go back to tweak powder etc.
Perfect!!! That's what I was looking for! Now I have a pound of retumbo an a pound of h4831sc that I can use an possibly some h1000 if I talk my brother out of it. How big of jumps should I be making with the seating depths???

I
Perfect!!! That's what I was looking for! Now I have a pound of retumbo an a pound of h4831sc that I can use an possibly some h1000 if I talk my brother out of it. How big of jumps should I be making with the seating depths???
I'd move .020 in and .020 out from .030 for starters. Find that best bracket move up and down with .010 then up and down with .005. I'd stay away from touching or jamming the bullet. Should be able to find a sweet spot with 10 or so rounds. But we all like to tweak from there cause it's fun stuff to do.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.