.270 Win Fast Twist= Needs Catchy Name

Come on let's end this we know it's going to be the 270 twister 🌪enough is enough😆 What is more powerful than a tornado, I rest my case!!!
Have you ever had a tornado barreling (pardon the pun) down at you. I don't recall that being all that much fun. Happen to me on a trip from Calgary to the east coast; down thru the US. IIR it was in Ohio. We had just enough time and luck that there was an overpass we stopped under. That twister just missed us but still left an image on in my brain and and a stain on my 🩳.

Have you ever had a tornado barreling (pardon the pun) down at you. I don't recall that being all that much fun. Happen to me on a trip from Calgary to the east coast; down thru the US. IIR it was in Ohio. We had just enough time and luck that there was an overpass we stopped under. That twister just missed us but still left an image on in my brain and and a stain on my 🩳.
Been through many hurricanes but never a tornado thank God ,but that is definitely the point the power of a tornado!!!!