• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

270 Win - 14”LOP

Zhomeguy

New build Rem 700 LA trued with Sako extractor, Proof 24" 1-10 twist, McMillian Carbon Sporter stock Olive with Speckles. 14" LOP, Hawkins BM and Timney 510 thin trigger. Clean Simple build with good quality items. SAAMI spec reamer. For Sale 2500$

03DF0541-228E-44C0-95ED-D9782B139ECB.jpeg
DF3BC1B3-E3CF-4B39-917D-8D3E471B48C1.jpeg
8378E372-25DC-4DE1-9384-2B0E2BF90098.jpeg

Very low 7's. Didn't weight it, its as light as you can make it within practical purposes. Drilling out the handle, maybe only cost effective extra ounce or two. Machining more outta the action $ Titanium action $. Put 1 piece Talley Ultra lights and a VX3 2-8x32 with a B&C reticle and she's 8lbs 6 oz loaded...Think your gonna shoot bit further or in the twilight put a 3-10x44 on it, kill anything deer or smaller inside 400 yards, guys been taking elk with 270's for years, not my choice though. Can you build anything like that for under 2500$?? A Kimber Ascent or similiar you can buy for less but after 2nd shot good luck...put less in your backpack and loose a few lbs. You'r gonna have more $$ in your pocket for another hunt!
All of my rifles are correctly bedded with either Devcon or ProBed. 270's are smooth impulse recoiling rifles. I do not see the need to open up the scope mount holes on std LA's only on my magnums, short or long. As far as a build sheet. This rifle and several others were built without a "order sheet", I slowly collected parts at the best value I could find, hence the fairly good price on this rifle, the posted price is my best price. Pretty much every other question is answered in the pictures...maybe, not, there is no threaded end on this rifle, see explanation above for why not. That little gold ring on a good quality light weight Lupy will really make this rifle a "nugget"!

Cerakote Coyote Tan, and the exposed portions of the barrel. We double blued the bolt body after fluting to give it a nice shiny look and some contrast. I'm gonna have a hard time parting with this one. My dad shot a 270 pretty much his whole life...this build was a tribute rifle so to speak for me....

Now there is the epidermal Jack O'Conner tribute! A real rifle indeed Man-bun shooters pay close attention
Well done Sir well done....