• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .270 Weatherby Ultralight

8x68s

Checking to see if interest for hunting seasons is picking up... Weatherby Ultralight in 270 WBY mag in what I would guess is the original Bell & Carlson stock. According to the previous owner it is all original except for the Magnaporting on the 26" barrel, weighs 7.4#'s. Bolt and #1 profile barrel are fluted, stock has been camo painted. Colors are a bit more defined than they appear in the photos. Has Leupold scope bases included. Brass and dies included. I do not know the round count but I fired sighting rounds when I took it hunting and it shoots into 1". The only scuffs are on the sharp edges of the trigger guard. The safe is full of .257's, 6.5's & 7mm's and I have three different projects going at this point in time, so I can let this one go without too much pouting. $850 shipped to your FFL by USPS money order, $750 cash face to face in the Willamette Valley, Oregon. PM me here... Would consider Sako, CZ 550 or Winchester 70 long magnum actions in trade.
P3100001.JPGP3100002.JPGP3100003.JPGP3100005.JPGP3100006.JPGP3100007.JPGP3100008.JPG

Last edited:
Seems like a good deal.
It is a good deal. I bought the 257 Weatherby Mag off him and I'm currently working up loads for it. The 92gr Hammer is a winner so far. The 120 Nosler needs work.

Mine had the same 'camo' paint on it and I removed it and it looks soooooo much nicer. If I had an extra $ 650 I'd buy it.

ouch! LOL, you didn't like my paint job?? 😂🤣😂

Remember it only had 10 rounds thru it and should still need some breaking in... good luck with it!! 😉👍

Weatherby have been a hard sell for me. The advice I have received suggest they are a tough sell because of the high cost of their proprietary ammunition. In this case the package includes plenty of supplies for a reloader to have everything one needs to roll his own.

ouch! LOL, you didn't like my paint job?? 😂🤣😂

Remember it only had 10 rounds thru it and should still need some breaking in... good luck with it!! 😉👍

No, sorry. I did that style paint job on my .223 Remington ADL so I was tainted to start with. I ended up painting the stock brown.