• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .270 Weatherby Magnum W/Leupold scope

alaskaquail

I am selling a .270 Weatherby Magnum that has a Leupold 4-12 VARI-X scope along with a Bell and Carlson green with black web stock. It is a blued Mark V action. The rifle has been free floated and the action glass bedded. The action is in decent condition and so is the scope. The barrel is at the end of its life. As of now I can hold a 2 1/2" spread at one hundred yards. I used to use this as a hunting rig but have since moved to a .308 and do not need it anymore. I am not the first one to have it and I am sure the guy before me shot a ton and thus has pretty much shot out the barrel.

I have tried uploading photos but I'm having trouble and I figured I would put this up and see how it does. If you are interested and would like some pictures message me your email and I can send them that way.

Besides the barrel this rifle is very solid. The trigger is good and the action is smooth and satisfying. I also have a wooden stock that I took off in favor of the synthetic. let me know if anyone is interested in that as well.

In short:

• .270 Wby Mag in Mark V action
  • Leupold 4-12 VARI-X scope
  • Bell and Carlson synthetic stock green with black webbing
  • Blued rifle and action
  • Free floating barrel
  • Glass bedded with the synthetic stock
  • Scope rings lapped
  • Original wooden stock
  • Heavily used barrel
Asking price: $800 with both the wooden and synthetic stock. $700 with just the synthetic stock.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them. I know I am new and do not have any credentials yet but I am not out to screw anybody over. I have a very reliable FFL and plenty of experience packing and shipping rifles. I also have had a gunsmith look over the rifle and give me feedback on what they saw.

Recent Posts