• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

265 Grain Hornday FP for 444 Marlin

3darcher2

Looking for some Hornady 265 grain flat points for the 444 Marlin. They are Hornady part number 4300. Apparently they were recently discontinued for component purchases and they are only available in the loaded Hornady factory ammo. Not exactly long range, but figured doesn't hurt to ask. Specifically looking for the flat point, the gummies are readily available. LMK what you have.

Hornady sucks they always do that .If I sell my 444 marlin model 94 win Chester I will sell you all I have .
Yeah, it's really the primary bullet for the 444 other than the gummy tips. Nosler dumped their Partition a while ago. There are plenty of pistol bullets for 44 mag that you can plink around with, but the flat point is the solid choice for big game in the 444.

Swift makes a awesome bullet that works so does speer 270 gold dots if they ever make them .The 300 grain hornady works good is slowed down some to 2000 fps it blew up at 2300 fps I an told .

how about half a box that is all that is left, use to shoot in the muzzleloader back in the late 80s early 90s
send a PM if interested