.264 win mag

Arkrunner, your brass necks at .012 doesn't come close to the Nosler or Winchester necks I have. New it was between .015 and .017. After cleaning up the necks, they are at .015. For new no neck turned brass, I'd want my chamber's neck no less than .298.

I bought some win brass that is.015 neck thickness. But my chamber is still too big on factory gun. I have a new brux blank coming does anyone have a 264 reamer with a .297 neck I could rent or use.?

Having my .264 Win Mag built by Alamo Precision Rifles.
Barrel - 26", 1-8 Twist, Shilen #4
Action - Trued Remington 700
Trigger - Shilen
Stock - HS Precision, Grey with Black Webbing
Action and Barrel Color - Tungsten
Bolt and Bottom metal color - Graphite Black

anyone running the Reloader 26 or VV N-570 with 140 gr bergers? Was going to use the Matrix 160 gr. but not sure of supply.
elton

I know this started long ago but IM also curious if anyone has tried Reloader 26 or 23 in the 264? I built mine in January on a savage action. 28" Barrel with muzzle brake from McGowen. Slapped it in a MDT LSS XL stock. Been shooting Nosler 130 gr accubond ammo to get the brass then will handload. So far have taken 5 deer with it this season, ranging from 82 yards to 241 yards. Curious about folks experience with the Barnes 127gr XLR bullets in the accuracy department?

I know this started long ago but IM also curious if anyone has tried Reloader 26 or 23 in the 264? I built mine in January on a savage action. 28" Barrel with muzzle brake from McGowen. Slapped it in a MDT LSS XL stock. Been shooting Nosler 130 gr accubond ammo to get the brass then will handload. So far have taken 5 deer with it this season, ranging from 82 yards to 241 yards. Curious about folks experience with the Barnes 127gr XLR bullets in the accuracy department?
I haven't yet but it's doing great things in the 7mm RM and .300wm for lots of us so it should perform well in the .264wm.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts