.264 Win mag or 270 Weatherby mag. or 6.5 rpm ?

Would like to hear your thoughts on these 3 calibers ! I want to build a hunting rifle that I can carry . Does not need to be a super lite weight! It will not be for target shooting . Find a load, sight in,use it for two or three hunts a year.Steel barrel is fine. I kinda like my carbon barreled rifle I have though. Your thoughts and responses appreciated
I really like 270 wby. Right now I run a 124 hammer hunter with reloder 23 a touch over 3600 mv. For a set it and forget it type of rifle; that provides one hell of a nice long point blank range.
I have no qualms with the other 2 choices.

I really like 270 wby. Right now I run a 124 hammer hunter with reloder 23 a touch over 3600 mv. For a set it and forget it type of rifle; that provides one hell of a nice long point blank range.
I have no qualms with the other 2 choices.
Thank you that's very good to know sir!

Howdy, anytime someone puts 264 Wm. as a choice, that's my recommendation. From your write up you reload, another plus for 264. Now barrel twist, I can only guess that Weatherby put a 8 twist in there RPM. The other two need 8 twist barrel installed. Easy button is RPM and buy 4 or 5 boxes of shells for brass. Merry Christmas. 🤔 🎅
Thanks 👍

I realize you posted in December. Did you already decide?
Yes I have a new bartlein barrel in 277 an 1 in 8 twist. I will be posting teslong scope pictures of inside of this barrel as I think it may be defective! Appears to have "scratches" between the lands!!!all the lands breech to muzzle !! So im going to post
pictures and see what those with more rebarreling experience than I do have to say! I have no rebarreling experience my self. Work will be done by Tumbleweed Customs in Texas thanks Tribb

Yes I have a new bartlein barrel in 277 an 1 in 8 twist. I will be posting teslong scope pictures of inside of this barrel as I think it may be defective! Appears to have "scratches" between the lands!!!all the lands breech to muzzle !! So im going to post
pictures and see what those with more rebarreling experience than I do have to say! I have no rebarreling experience my self. Work will be done by Tumbleweed Customs in Texas thanks Tribb
Well I got busy so I plan to post pictures this week to get options. I even listed it like a d. a. I was reading these old posts and realized what I did I'm removing it now Tribb