• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .260AI Hydraulic die

19 Badger

Having a .260AI built before next season. Since I have time, I decided I was going to make same close to fireformed brass. Curious if anyone has a hydraulic die to rent/borrow before I go and have one made. Looking to make 100-150 pieces. I don't believe anyone sells any fireformed AI brass other than for the 260 Terminator(which has a different shoulder angle). Any thoughts?

Having a .260AI built before next season. Since I have time, I decided I was going to make same close to fireformed brass. Curious if anyone has a hydraulic die to rent/borrow before I go and have one made. Looking to make 100-150 pieces. I don't believe anyone sells any fireformed AI brass other than for the 260 Terminator(which has a different shoulder angle). Any thoughts?
I don't know about the .260ai but I just purchased Nosler .280ai brass and then read a review on Petersen brass who offer .280ai and seemed to have better consistency for less money from that review.

Neck up .243 brass to .260. Load a medium speed load and merely fireform for great 260AI brass. The 260 AI affords approx. 5% larger powder and a 40 degree shoulder. Have been loading 120BT and 130 Berger VLD hunting for some time now. Great bullet load combination. MTG

I have never seen one but I am sure you could special order one but you would need fire formed brass to do it All I do is load up peterson or lapua small rifle primer brass and fireform works great

Recent Posts