260 Terminator

Takem406

I'm over due for upping my rifle hunting game.

I've got an older Remmy VSF 22-250 with a burned out barrel.

I've also got a ton of 308 and variant brass.

So I'm planning on rebarreling that rifle to 260 Ackley for deer on the prairie out to 500 to start and as I get better probably further. But my goal is 500 yard proficiency in the wind.

But I stumbled onto Defensive Edge's site and looked over their spin on Ackley's improvements. Really looks pretty impressive. Basically makes a 260 a PRC but I can still keep my short action and bolt face.

Any recent reviews on this or even a 6mm terminator? The latest info I can find or reviews is from several years ago.

Yup Sam at Panhandle got a lot of experience with it. He also is pretty good about responding to social media

Yup Sam at Panhandle got a lot of experience with it. He also is pretty good about responding to social media
Yep, read this a couple times but it's four years old. You happen to have his gram handle? I looked for it but couldn't find it.
Ryan Avery on Rokslide has a lot of experience with these wildcats so they've gotta be legit.

Yep, read this a couple times but it's four years old. You happen to have his gram handle? I looked for it but couldn't find it.
Ryan Avery on Rokslide has a lot of experience with these wildcats so they've gotta be legit.

here ya go

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts