• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

260 Remington out of Savage Special Order Desk (SPF)

Haven't put it on a scale but it's fairly heavy. Probably around 9+ lbs for the rifle. This is a laying prone or shooting from a rest or bench rifle. Some might carry it hunting at elevation but not me. But I'm in my mid-60s.

Please folks, trade offers aren't being sought but I'll at least look at them and respond, however; extremely low-ball offers are just plain insulting and a waste of everyone's time. I don't have to sell anything. I'm only selling to offer someone else an opportunity for a nice rifle for a really decent price. That's not to say I won't move a little on asking price but I'm not going to give the rifle away just to clear space.

Will split the cost of shipping. Estimate purchaser's portion to be about $25. I'll eat the difference. This assumes your FFL will accept from an individual. Was going over it last evening and starting to think I must just keep it if it doesn't sell soon. Thanks for looking.