260 rem Sierra Gamechanger load data?

I have 4 animals under my belt with the 130gr SGC's and H4350 our of my 260. Awesome accuracy and super consistent on game. I run 42.7grs at Tikka mag length, but obviously work up from 41 or so.

I'm running 43.5 gr in Nosler brass with gamechangers and 43.7 with ELDM. Fed 210. That puts me around 2850 with each of them. I can go higher but close to 2900 develops pressure and is not as accurate. ELDM is still a little splashy at 100-150 on game but hammers beyond that. I've shot them over 1000 several times and everywhere in between and they are very accurate for me.

I'm running 43.5 gr in Nosler brass with gamechangers and 43.7 with ELDM. Fed 210. That puts me around 2850 with each of them. I can go higher but close to 2900 develops pressure and is not as accurate. ELDM is still a little splashy at 100-150 on game but hammers beyond that. I've shot them over 1000 several times and everywhere in between and they are very accurate for me.
What powder?

I definitely have not found them "splashy" on game but would love to hear your experiences. I have yet to keep one in an animal with some through shoulders at close range.
190D0215-C07F-4C0C-B86D-FCBA1E5F74FB.jpeg

Took this bear at close range through onside shoulder and quarter size exit behind off shoulder. Truly interested in your experiences though

I definitely have not found them "splashy" on game but would love to hear your experiences. I have yet to keep one in an animal with some through shoulders at close range.View attachment 199649
Took this bear at close range through onside shoulder and quarter size exit behind off shoulder. Truly interested in your experiences though

I should have taken more time to write my response. 130 ELDM are just a little more accurate for me but they do make a mess around 150 yards or less with 2850 muzzle velocity. Shot a cow this year at 120 slightly quartering away and it destroyed the insides, but didn't show any evidence of damage to the offside inside of ribs and rib meat. Cow elk at 550 basically same shot a few years ago left a blood trail 4-5 feet wide but exited with near perfect performance in my mind. She didn't go far. 130 Gamechangers shoot well but I have not shot any animals with them, slightly faster at 2975 and ever so slightly less accurate, still well under 1 MOA the ELDM are just 0.4-0.6 consistently. I still have 20 Gamechangers left out of my Box of 100, sounds like I need to shoot something with them this year. Your experience is exactly why I tried them in the first place, little more solid than ELDM, good accuracy and BC.

41.0 H4350 130 SGC produced a .773 group , 3 shots @100. 42.0 and 43.0 groups opened up a bit. I cannot get the 130 eldm to shoot....
This rifle likes the 130 Accubond. I have a .3 and a .4 group with IMR 4350.