260 Rem Scope Options - Triji?

Lovellr653

I am slowly upgrading some components on my 260 Rem. Tikka T3X Stainless Hunter. The current debate is what scope I will buy to replace the VX-3i 4.5-14x40 scope currently mounted to it. I would like a relatively lightweight scope, MRAD (for consistency with my other optics), exposed elevation turret, and thinking SFP since this is a hunting rifle. I don't think I need anything over 14 or 16x, with 44-50mm objective range. I also want a fairly straight forward reticle. Right now I am leaning towards a Trijicon 4-16x50 Credo but have little familiarity with the brand. I would like to keep the cost below 1200$. Another viable option I've seen so far is the Razor LHT. My heart was originally set on a Zeiss (not sure why) but I don't believe they have MRAD offerings, at least in my price range. I am open to suggestions. I will be using this rifle every where from whitetail in the north east to hopefully antelope and muleys. I like my VX-3i but it will be better suited on one of my other rifles which is in desperate need of an optics upgrade.