• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

260 improved die set and 300 WM neck sizer die

belldar

Looking for full set of 260 ackley dies.
Also looking for a neck sizer only die for 300 Winchester magnum.
Open to suggestions On what brand to use as well?
Thanks for looking😉. If someone has both for sale that be awesome!

I bought a set of Redding dies on EBAY and there was another set on there. Most of the reloading suppliers are sold out.

Good call rifle 57. Got my 260AI dies ordered! Wanted to find a used set but these were in stock at a lot cheaper price than I had been finding before! Thank you Sir!

Yes I spent 3 hours looking at all the reloading stores and could find what I wanted so went to the Bay.
The place that had the 260 ACK dies sells dies on there all the time for good prices and they are great sellers.

I had seen some before on the bay but they where over $200. Not sure how that set snuck in but glad you got me to look again. Found the same one in stock a few places else for over 3bills🤕

Well guess what I checked my ebay account and I bought the wrong set some how they had me down for 22-250 IMP dies so I had to cancel my order on ebay I think you got the last set. But all ends well I went to Precision and bought the 3 die set for $ 174.00 and that was the last set they had!! HA! HA!

Thats crazy! I looked many times before placing my order so I got the right one! Now I have to look again. glad You got a set!

Unfortunate most of our situations right now are you snooze you loose😕. Hope that can change soon!