260 brass?

jbrimhall

Has any one tried the alpha brass or Peterson brass and if so how does it compare to Laupua brass? I'm waiting for my PVA nucleus 260 build and want to get the best brass I can buy. I have a bunch of 243 brass I can neck up if needs be. forgot to mention I want to use stastandard Large rifle primers.

That's what I'll probley buy. I had good luck with my lapua 6.5-284 brass I just heard somewhere that if you use lapua 260 brass let your gunsmith know that your using lapua.

6.5 guys on YouTube did a comparison with alpha brass to Lapua. They were getting roughly 20+ reloads with Lapua and about 10 or 11 with alpha in the 6.5 creedmore. I believe they are priced roughly the same as well.

tried ADG brass in larger calibers not impressed. just ordered Peterson 243 brass from Graf & sons to try out . 90.00 for 100 243 lapua 96.00 for 100 at powder valley. if Peterson is close it is made in USA.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.